Bracket is a Specialty Services provider dedicated to helping pharmaceutical sponsors and contract research organizations achieve greater certainty and accurate outcomes in their clinical trials by seamlessly leveraging science, technology and operational excellence.
With comprehensive service offerings for clinical trial accuracy all under one roof, Bracket is unlike any other organization. Now companies both small and large can rely on one provider for both strategic and technological support covering every detail of their clinical trials.
The Production Support Analyst provides Tier 1 & 2 support to Bracket customers who telephone or submit email requests seeking answers to question assistance with issues.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer inbound calls and e-mails, determine customer problems through asking appropriate questions, and help customers resolve issues (Tier 1 & 2 Support)
- Provide internal Technical Support to project team members.
- Investigate, resolve and escalate production issues
- Coordinate problem escalation to other staff members. Communicate resolution to appropriate IT staff and system users.
- Log calls and resolutions through our Helpdesk ticketing system.
- Train and stay current on all present and future client systems.
- Periodic review of support documentation for compliance and archival.
- Assist with defining policies and procedures to constantly improve call handling and resolution process.
- Work in a team environment supporting a 24x7x365 call center; shared responsibility for “on-call” during non-staffed hours.
- Carry a cell phone during business hours and on-call hours.
- Possess general understanding of the company System Lifecycle Methodology and prepare basic project deliverables under the directions of the Senior Production Support Analyst.
- Occasional flexibility in work hours may be required in order to cover for vacations and illnesses of other Analysts, meetings, training sessions and other similar company activities.
- Assist in daily operations including, but not limited to, telephone and email support, diagnosing problems and completing regularly scheduled activities.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Possess good interpersonal skills and attention to customer service.
Degree in IT, Computer Science or related field or equivalent professional experience. 1+ years in providing technical trouble-shooting support over the telephone and via e-mail. Working knowledge of SQL server or other database experience
Bracket offers competitive salaries, generous paid time off, full benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) savings plan with company match, commuter benefits, flexible working style and a fully stocked kitchen with drinks and snacks.
We are an Equal Opportunity employer M/F/D/V