The Director, Account Management is primarily responsible for identifying, qualifying, and closing new business opportunities for Bracket.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Note: Other duties may be assigned.
• Identifies opportunities within his/her assigned area of responsibility
• Develops and enhances client relationships
• Qualifies leads
• Writes proposals
• Develops project budgets utilizing in-house resources to ensure budget accuracy
• Closes new business
• Travel, up to 25%-35% is anticipated (including four to five week-long conferences annually, some international travel may be required.)
Skills & Competencies
• At least five years of professional experience; ten years preferred with proven track record of successive increasing levels of responsibility.
• Knowledge of critical success factors for clinical trials is required.
• Previous experience with business development for clinical trials is required.
• Proven track record of successful client relationship management and business development for director and VP level within pharmaceutical organizations. Established contacts in the field is preferred.
• Ability to work independently, manage time and create plans to achieve personal goals, while focusing on the success of the team, is critical.
• Ability to think strategically and act tactically in a dynamic environment is essential.
We offer a highly competitive base salary and an outstanding benefits program and generous paid time off.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V